Prof. Xiaobo Ji 纪效波
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Central south University, Changsha, 410083, China
Fax: +86 731-88879616
• Xiaobo Ji is “Sheng hua” Professor, acts as associate dean in the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering at Central South University.
• He received Dphil under the supervision of Prof. Richard G. Compton at University of Oxford at 2007, and undertook post-doctor work at MIT with Prof. Donald Sadoway.
• His current research is specializing in the research & development of battery and Supercapacitor materials and their systems.
• Xiaobo Ji is Associate Editor for Electrochemistry Communications; Elsevier.
• He has published more than 270 peer-reviewed papers.
• He has received numerous awards including third National Science and Technology Award for outstanding young people in nonferrous metals of China (2018),Young Yangtze scholars, China Ministry of education (2017), National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars (2016), Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry (2014), New Century Excellent Talents", China Ministry of education (2011).